Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome Fall, Welcome Renewal

No I have not fallen off the face of the earth, no I have not gone into witness protection, and no I have not become a CIA spy and changed my identity, I have simply become the human equivalent of a sloth or the act of being a sloth, whatever that word is.

I have not been blogging, I have not been keeping up with Weight Watchers, I have not done a single thing to the house, and I have become the most distracted parent ever. There really isn't anything to blame expect that when it's the end of summer I feel this need to greet hibernation mode full on.

But now that we have made it to the fist day of fall, I'm so ready to begin again, to take this seasonal change and make it an internal change. My gears need to be switched and the Autumnal Equinox has helped with that. Today was a wonderful day, it just felt good, it felt fresh and I felt like I was 18 again and everything was brand new and that I could conquer any task set before me. 

Now with that, here's to my Renewal, my Autumn period has begun. Ideas are abound!


1 comment:

  1. Becca, I also joined WW - can we be friends on there? Let me know. :) My name is Mary Brown. I'll get you more info on that if you'd like.

    I know we're long distance, but if you ever need an encouraging friend, let me know. I'd be willing to be there for you!! :)

    Facebook me!! Mary Joshua Brown

    ReplyDelete